GR Engineering can provide beginning to end project study and engineering services for mineral sector projects with experience across a broad range of commodities. Commencing at the earliest concept phase studies, GR Engineering has assisted many clients through the project development phases of scoping, prefeasibility and definitive level studies, including bankable studies for project finance. The study work and innovative design concepts performed by GR Engineering has resulted in many projects transitioning into construction and successful operation. We strive to assist our clients to build viable mines.
Our engineering and processing personnel have developed an excellent track record for the successful completion of resource sector studies and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our client’s projects and specific capabilities.
GR Engineering offer the following study work and services:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Operations and process optimisation
- Due Diligence reviews
- Asset Management System development and monitoring
- Risk evaluation and Hazard/Operability studies
- Technology evaluation and trade-off studies
- Refurbishment assessments