GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) is committed to effective environmental management based on the following principles:
- Compliance to environmental laws, regulations, codes, standards and other legal and contractual requirements;
- Assess the potential environmental impacts appropriate to the nature and scale of our activities and monitor our environmental performance in order to prevent pollution and continually improve;
- Integrate environmental factors into project planning through communication with our clients and other stakeholders;
- Manage hazardous waste in accordance with our clients and statutory requirements;
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees, suppliers and subcontractors in relation to our business activities.
To download GR Engineering's Environmental Policy, View the available PDF Below. GRES - Environmental Policy