GRES are able to provide complete project management services. Our project management teams are highly experienced in the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of resource sector projects.
Project Services provided by GRES include:
- Project studies (concept through to bankable feasibility)
- Engineering and procurement
- Construction and commissioning
- Asset management plans and system development
- Operations and technical support (audits, reviews and consulting)
- Infrastructure development
GRES delivers its projects via contracting models including EPC (turnkey fixed price), EPCM (cost reimbursable) or Alliance based (shared risk and reward) arrangements and is focussed on delivering projects utilising our in-house process and engineering design and construction resources.
GRES is a global provider of project services having successfully delivered more than 40 projects around the world.
GRES is experienced in Australia, Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas.