GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) is committed to providing an harmonious place of work for all of our employees, within the bounds of the applicable Individual or Enterprise Agreement and/or Modern Awards.
The key GRES employee relations objectives:
- Ensure compliance with relevant awards and legislation;
- Promote open and effective communication between employees at all levels and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently;
- Apply all policies and procedures in an equitable and fair manner regardless of position;
- Provide a work environment which is conducive to keeping employees content and achieving their and GRES' goals;
- Maintain an open relationship with all our employees.
To read GR Engineering's Employee Relations Policy, View the available PDF Below. Employee Relations Policy