GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) is committed to providing an harmonious place of work for all of our personnel, within the bounds of the applicable Individual or Enterprise Agreement and/or Modern Awards.
The key GRES employee relations objectives:
- Promote open and effective communication between personnel at all levels and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently;
- Apply all policies and procedures in an equitable and fair manner regardless of position;
- Provide a work environment which is conducive to keeping personnel and contractors content and achieving their and the GRES goals;
- Ensure compliance with relevant awards and legislation; and
- Maintain an open relationship with all our employees.
Download a copy of our Employee Relations Policy below: Employee Relations Policy