Human Resources and Modern Slavery
The GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) approach to human rights is underpinned by our principles and core values, and the commitments we make to all stakeholders. We protect and uphold fundamental human rights at all our offices and projects, by conducting ourselves and our business with due care.
We respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate.
- Respect the diverse cultures and heritages of local communities;
- Respect the rights of indigenous peoples;
- Respect that all personnel have a right to reasonable work conditions;
- Comply with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act, 2018, Australia,
- Not tolerate harassment or adverse discrimination.
In addition, our activities will be guided by:
- The International Bill of Rights (including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant of Economic, Social and Cultural Rights); and
- The International Labour Organisation (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work (which contain the eight core conventions of the ILO, including freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining).
Download a copy of our Human Rights and Modern Slavery Policy below: Human Rights and Modern Slavery Policy