GR Engineering’s business model focuses on utilising in-house evaluation, process and engineering design, construction and asset management capabilities to provide integrated project solutions.
The services provided by the Company include:
- feasibility studies ranging from scoping, pre-feasibility and definitive feasibility studies to a bankable standard;
- engineering and process consulting;
- design and construction of mineral processing facilities and associated infrastructure for greenfields and brownfields projects;
- plant modifications, upgrades and expansions;
- plant evaluation and condition reports;
- plant operations and maintenance support and optimisation;
- plant relocation, refurbishment and recommissioning;
- asset management; and
- provision of owners representatives and teams for project management and delivery.
GR Engineering has extensive experience and expertise in undertaking feasibility studies for processing plants and associated services and infrastructure. The focus of GR Engineering's studies is to assist clients maximise project value through fit for purpose and cost effective design solutions whilst accurately estimating project performance, design, cost and schedule.
Undertaking feasibility studies is a key feature of GR Engineering’s business model. Involvement in studies provide a key competitive advantage in winning future work. Through detailed project knowledge, GR Engineering is able to optimise the required engineering and construction services and also provide clients with attractive contracting solutions. The Company focuses on developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients for whom studies have been completed and has been highly successful at converting studies into projects.
GR Engineering focuses on delivering its projects via turnkey EPC contracting arrangements. The Company predominantly provides its EPC contracts either on a fixed price lump sum or guaranteed maximum price basis depending upon the client's risk profile and needs. The Company also delivers projects via standard and traditional EPCM contracts.
GR Engineering’s comprehensive service offering combined with specialist in-house expertise enables the Company to deliver clients innovative, efficient, high quality, timely and cost effective project solutions. By being able to maximise project control, GR Engineering can provide clients with guaranteed outcomes in terms of plant performance, as well as enhanced safety, cost and schedule efficiencies, improved planning, enhanced site utilisation and simplification of warranties and performance guarantees. Through providing these benefits, GR Engineering has firmly established itself as a market leader with a reputation for excellence.