GR Engineering values the protection of the natural environment, the prevention of pollution and the optimisation of resource consumption. It meets its commitment to protection of the environment and sustainability by incorporating sound environmental protection principles into its designs and endeavours that its projects are executed in an environmentally responsible way. Environmental management plans are completed for all design and construction projects using methods that comply with high standards of environmental protection practice and all relevant legislation.
GR Engineering is committed to effective environmental management based on the following principles:
- Compliance to environmental laws, regulations, codes, standards and other legal and contractual requirements;
- Assess the potential environmental impacts appropriate to the nature and scale of our activities and monitor our environmental performance in order to prevent pollution and continually improve;
- Integrate environmental factors into project planning through communication with our clients and other stakeholders;
- Manage hazardous waste in accordance with our clients and statutory requirements;
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees, suppliers and subcontractors in relation to our business activities.
Click below to download GR Engineering's Environmental Policy:Environmental Policy
View Other Policies