GR Engineering Services Limited ("COMPANY")
GR Engineering Services Limited (‘Company’) recognises that a diverse workforce is a contributor to the business achieving its strategic objectives. The Company has a commitment to recruit fairly and equitably regardless of age, gender, race, religion, cultural background, marital or family status, sexual orientation or disability. The Company gives effect to this commitment by:
The Company gives effect to this commitment by:
- Recruiting on the basis of skills, qualifications, abilities and achievements;
- Encouraging participation of its people in professional development to benefit the Company and the individual;
- Encouraging personal development for the benefit of the Company and individual;
- Aiming to be an employer of choice and to provide a family friendly work environment; and
- Promoting diversity through awareness and training.
This policy applies to all Company personnel. The Company encourages all consultants and subcontractors to adopt similar policies in this area.
Download/Print PDF Below Diversity Policy