Design And Construction
GR Engineering primarily delivers its projects via EPC turnkey design and construction arrangements and is focused on delivering its projects utilising in-house design and construction resources. The Company is also well placed to offer its services under traditional EPCM contracting arrangements.
GR Engineering has the capability to carry out all engineering design using in-house personnel including process, civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation / control design. Site structural, mechanical, piping and electrical construction and installation works are also carried out using directly employed GR Engineering personnel. Bulk earthworks and civil works are normally subcontracted to qualified, approved and well known subcontractors.
This delivery mechanism has significant advantages, including:
- enhanced safety;
- cost efficiencies;
- schedule savings;
- elimination of interface issues;
- enhanced quality;
- less site personnel via more efficient utilisation of labour;
- improved planning and less construction equipment on site;
- ensuring a single provider of all process warranties and performance guarantees; and
- elimination of cross discipline variations.
Design and Construction Services provided by GR Engineering include:
- design and construction of minerals processing facilities and associated infrastructure for complete greenfields or brownfields projects including plant modifications, upgrades and expansions;
- plant evaluation and condition reports;
- plant operations and maintenance support and optimisation;
- plant relocation, refurbishment and recommissioning; and
- provision of owners representatives and teams for project management and delivery.
GR Engineering provides its services for projects associated with a wide range of precious, bulk and industrial commodities.