Scope of Work
Saracen Gold Mines Pty Limited (SGM) has engaged GR Engineering to undertake the design, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning works for the Thunderbox Operation Paste Plant Project. Thunderbox is located in the North Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, 41 km south of the town of Leinster immediately adjacent to the sealed Goldfields Highway.
The scope of works for the Project to be performed by GR Engineering is to design and construct a new paste plant facility capable of producing 150m3/h of cemented paste for filling stopes underground.
The scope of work comprises the design, supply, fabrication, installation, commissioning and handover of all works necessary to construct the paste plant facility. Works will include but not be limited to:
- Bulk earthworks;
- Concrete works including the establishment of concrete batching facilities and the supply of materials as required;
- Structural steel and plate work supply, surface treatment and erection;
- Piping supply, surface treatment and installation;
- Electrical and control system supply and installation;
- Commissioning and vendor attendance at commissioning;
- Supply of temporary construction power.
Project Fact Sheet
Thunderbox Paste Plant Project
Paste Backfill Projects
GR Engineering is pleased to announce that it has been awarded additional work by Saracen that has a combined value of $29 million.
View Projects Map