Scope of Work
Independence Group NL (IGO) awarded a turnkey delivery package to GR Engineering for the design and delivery of the non-process infrastructure to support the mining and processing operations at the Nova Nickel Project. The work was undertaken in conjunction with the design and construction of 1.5 million tonne per annum Nickel/Copper concentrator that was also awarded to GR Engineering. The package included providing the project management, design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the following non-process infrastructure.
- Male/Female 520m2 Change Room facility; (100 person)
- Safety and Emergency Response Training (ERT) Building;
- Multipurpose Process Plant Workshop and Warehouse facility; (900m2)
- Mining Workshop including 4 heavy vehicle bays and 4 maintenance bays; (1700m2)
- Heavy Vehicle & Light Vehicle Wash Down Bay;
- Heavy Vehicle & Light Vehicle 220,000 litre capacity Refuelling Facility;
- Security entrance and Gatehouse facility.
Project Fact Sheet
Click to download
View Projects Map