Scope of Work
GR Engineering was appointed by Saracen Gold Mines Pty Ltd to provide services associated with upgrading the existing processing plant at Carosue Dam.
The scope of works for the Project to be performed by GR Engineering is to expand the current 2.4 Mtpa processing facility to achieve 3.2 Mtpa at a product size (P80) of 140 µm from a 35% Oxide and 65% underground feed blend.
The scope of work further involved the design, supply, fabrication, installation, commissioning and handover of all works necessary to provide the process plant expansion.
- Civil works;
- Structural steel and plate work supply and erection;
- Piping supply and installation;
- Electrical and control system supply and installation;
The processing plant upgrade included:
- New secondary grinding mill (4 MW);
- Classification circuit (new);
- Gravity gold recovery (new);
- Elution gold recovery (existing with additional elution column);
- Water and air services.
Project Fact Sheet
Click to download
GR Engineering Services Limited is pleased to announce that it has entered into a contract with Saracen Gold Mines Pty Limited for the engineering design, procurement and construction of expansion works on the mineral processing plant at the Carosue Dam gold operations, situated approximately 120km north east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
GR Engineering is pleased to announce that it has been awarded additional work by Saracen that has a combined value of $29 million.
View Projects Map