Graduate Engineering Program
GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) aims to provide Graduates with an outline of the necessary training, experience and coaching required to see each Graduate reach their full potential and achieve their goals and the goals of our company.
Graduate engineering development programs (GEDPs) are structured training programs designed to accelerate the professional growth and development of recent engineering graduates. These programs are typically offered by large corporations or organizations that have a need for engineering talent and are committed to investing in the development of new engineers.
GEDPs are designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience for graduates, combining on-the-job training with formalized development activities. The specific structure and duration of these programs can vary depending on the organization, but they generally span one to two years. To apply for a GEDP, graduates typically need to have completed a relevant engineering degree. Organizations usually have specific eligibility criteria and application processes, which may include interviews, assessments, and other selection methods.
Overall, graduate engineering development programs provide a structured platform for recent engineering graduates to kick-start their careers, gain valuable experience, and accelerate their professional growth within a specific organization.
We have opportunities for:
- Graduate Electrical Engineers;
- Graduate Mechanical Engineers;
- Graduate Process Engineers;
- Graduate Structural Engineers;
- Undergrad Electrical Engineers;
- Undergrad Mechanical Engineers;
- Undergrad Process Engineers; and
- Undergrad Project Engineers.
We are on the lookout for Civil / Structural Engineering Graduates to join our growing team at our head office in Ascot, Western Australia
We are looking for candidates with a passion to learn and a keen interest in mineral processing who want to work on significant projects across a wide variety of commodities.
You will be part of a team and be mentored by experienced engineers across a range of disciplines and projects.
You will have the opportunity to work in the design office marking real contributions.
Launch your professional career and quickly develop the skills required to fast track you career progression.
What we are looking for:
- Engineers with a genuine interest in the design and construction of mineral processing plants.
- Engineers who want to see their designs come to life. Learning the theoretical design in the office and getting the opportunity to visit site during construction to understand the practical.
- Engineers who enjoy working in team and contributing towards a common goal.
- Self-motivated engineers who see a challenge as an opportunity to step up and learn.
- Individuals who are looking for a long term opportunity with GRES to progress their knowledge and professional career.
- Previous exposure to engineering through vacation programs or other work helps but it's not essential.
What to expect:
- Work on projects with real responsibilities allowing you to contribute meaningful work and have real influence.
- The opportunity to gain technical, professional and personal growth.
- Career progression within GRES after the graduate program period.
- Short trips to site during construction getting practical exposure.
- Additional courses and training in specialised discipline software.
- Exposure to mechanical, electrical and process engineers within the GRES organisation.
- Learn how to work in a team and achieve common goals.
- Exposure to the project team including project managers to appreciate what it takes to deliver a project on time and on budget.
- We are a leading engineering company that specialises in high quality engineering design and construction services to the mineral processing industries.
- Our services cover all aspects of a project from the initial evaluation and study phase through to design, construction, commissioning and operational support.
- GRES has a proven track records of delivering projects in over 20 countries for a vast range of precious, bulk and industrial commodities.
- Over 800 employees across Australia
- ASX listed company
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary on a weekly pay cycle
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that's free for all the family
- Free onsite parking and end of ride facilities
- A collaborative and supportive team environment with all the tools to succeed
- The opportunity to develop your Engineering skills and grow your career in a growth industry
Apply today and join the GRES team!