The GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) approach to human rights is underpinned by our principles and core values, and the commitments we make to all stakeholders. We protect and uphold fundamental human rights at all of our offices and projects, by conducting ourselves and our business with due care.
We respect the rights and interest of the communities in which we operate by consulting with the communities that host us to minimise and compensate for adverse social impacts.
We care about out impacts on out colleagues and the community.
- Respect the diverse cultures and heritage of local communities;
- Respect the rights of indigenous peoples;
- Respect that all personnel have a right to reasonable work conditions;
- Not use forced, compulsory or child labour;
- Nor tolerate harassment or adverse discrimination,
In addition, our activities will be guided by:
- The International Bill of Rights (including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Convenant on Civil and Politicla Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights); and
- The International Labour Organisation (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work (which contain the eight core conventions of the ILO, including freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining).
Download our Human Rights Policy below: Human Rights Policy