GR Engineering is committed to maintaining a high standard of integrity, investor confidence and good corporate governance. Our Integrity Hotline offers access for any persons seeking to anonymously report improper, suspicious or unethical behaviours.
All employees have a responsibility to help detect, prevent and report instances of suspicious activity or wrongdoing, and are encouraged to raise concerns about any issue or suspicion of malpractice at the earliest possible stage with their immediate manager, and/or senior management. All concerns raised will be investigated with a view to establishing the truth and correcting any wrongdoing.
To view our Whistleblower Protection Policy:
What constitutes improper conduct?
Improper conduct is defined when actions:
- Represent a danger to the public or financial system;
- Are suspected of contravening federal, state or local laws; and
- Are considered misconduct or improper state of affairs or circumstances in relation to a regulated entity.
GR Engineering has nominated two Integrity Officers, Omesh Motiwalla and Mike Scott. These individuals are responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining processes for reporting of improper conduct;
- Maintaining confidentiality of the potential Whistleblower;
- Investigating and reporting on Whistleblower activity to the Managing Director or in cases where it is warranted, higher regulatory officers.
All employees reporting concerns, whether openly or, if preferred, anonymously are:
- Afforded confidentiality unless indicated (or the law requires) otherwise;
- Advised of the outcome of the investigation and any action taken;
- Not victimised or adversely affected because of the action in reporting concerns.
Employees (whether permanent, part time, fixed-term or temporary), contractors, consultants, secondees and directors are responsible for:
- Reporting any improper conduct to the Integrity Officer via formal or informal means;
- Ensuring only improper conduct as defined by the Policy are reported through the Whistleblower Reporting mechanism; and
- Factual reporting improper conduct.
Anonymous Disclosure Submission